JMP (pronounced “Jump”) is a powerful statistical analysis and discovery tool used by scientists and researchers to dive deeper into data and rapidly draw insights that can be easily shared with beautiful interactive visualizations.
In addition to raw data exports to CSV, Excel, and SPSS, Aytm clients on Pro, Prime or Corp subscriptions that are currently using the JMP Software from SAS, now have the ability to leverage the raw data from their Aytm market research studies in a format that is tailored for JMP.
- Appropriate data formats, modelling types, and value labels applied
- Metadata such as question text and variable labels
- Informative global variables
- Multiple response (MR) variables for all multiple-choice data types (also added to the Aytm Excel and SPSS exports)
- Convenient grouping of the variables by question
Detailed steps for accessing the JMP export:
Step 1: Select the JMP export button and a JSL file will be provided.
Step 2: After clicking on the file, a warning dialog will appear and you will select “Run.”
Step 3: An actual JMP file will generate in the same folder and the file will automatically open using the JMP software.
It’s important to note the reason we provide an intermediary JSL format instead of the final JMP file is due to the closed nature of JMP binaries. This method of operation has been suggested as a best practice by the JMP development team.
Please let us know what you think of this feature at email@example.com – we’re always happy to hear your feedback!