The consumer insights industry is facing a time of rapid change. Technology is not only impacting the way consumers engage with brands, but empowering new competition from challenger brands and raising expectations for today’s insights professionals. Those who wait to adapt risk losing influence and becoming less relevant. Now is the time to lead.
The digital advantage: Leading change when status quo research is no longer an option
During this session, we discussed recent challenges experienced by top researchers at some of the largest consumer brands in the world and highlighted ways technology helped them take back control of their research and answer the call for more dependable insights, now.
- Discover new ways technology is being leveraged to better respond to stakeholder expectations to do more research with less time, budget and resources.
- Explore simple ways to execute complex research tests regardless of your skill level or expertise.
- Confirm you’re working with the highest quality data and most dependable analysis.
- Hear practical advice for ensuring your technology partnerships are flexible and adaptable to your unique research environment.
- Data visualization
- Effective vendor/client relationship management
- Assessing marketing research technology vendors
- Storytelling/data interpretation
- Industry trends – future of marketing research
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative
- Automated research
Kandice Coltrain – VP of Business Development
Become an aytm insighter.
Want to connect with a global network of like-minded consumer insights professionals passionate about moving the industry forward? Join our insighter community.