MARKET RESEARCH SOLUTIONS FOR AGENCIES
AYTM is built to help agencies like yours succeed in a highly Darwinian world. We give you affordable access to the kind of marketing intelligence that makes for successful pitches, customer personas, advertising campaigns, overall marketing strategies, and PR. Read more about our DIY Market Research.
AGENCY MARKET RESEARCH: SO ADVANCED, IT’S EASY
Most AYTM surveys finish within twenty-four hours, depending on the availability of your particular target market and demand on it. Our statistics module allows you to 'slice and dice' the data on the fly and discover actionable insights fast. Drill down and cross-tab results right on our site, and customize attractive, professional presentations and reports to impress your clients in moments. Download and share ready-made PDFs, PowerPoints, or the statistics page itself.
NEXT-LEVEL MARKET DATA AND INSIGHTS
There are many ways to turbocharge your agency with the power of AYTM:
- Use AYTM to survey your clients' email lists, website visitors, or social media followers. You can customize the survey's look and feel, embed it into a web page, or even display it on a tablet or a digital kiosk at an event.
- Create surveys quickly and affordably, and launch them to our panel of over twenty-five million respondents. From B2C to B2B, AYTM has access to nearly every niche. We provide blazingly fast turnaround, and bring valuable depth of insights to pitches through ad testing.
- Layer in Personality Radar on your surveys to instantly capture psychographics, media usage, and purchase habits of customers. Craft customer personas in minutes instead of hours.
- Quickly and easily capture the emotions of customers with webcam responses—no crew required.
- If you’re short on time or you don't have the expertise of a professional market researcher, we've got you covered. Our team of statisticians and project managers will edit, draft, strategize, and launch your study, then deliver crosstabs and a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover. Simply select “Expert Study” when you're ready to create a new project.
- White-label AYTM as a complement to your services.