We built our platform with security and transparency
We strive to provide you with peace of mind when using our platform—to be transparent about our security infrastructure and practices and to implement management systems that go above and beyond standard data security and privacy practices.
In 2017, aytm became one of few market research platforms to receive an ISO 27001 certification. The certification is for the information security management system (ISMS) supporting aytm’s DIY Consumer Insights platform and our proprietary panel PaidViewpoint to ensure the utmost quality of data security for insights professionals and survey respondents. ISO 27001 is one of the most widely recognized, internationally accepted independent security standards.
PaidViewpoint and aytm established a formal program to continue being audited and certified to this ISO standard. An independent, third-party auditor will consistently perform this program. Our compliance with the ISO standard was certified by A-LIGN, an ISO certification body accredited by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
As a client, you exclusively own all rights, titles, and interest in all of your research data entered into the platform, including survey questions, content uploaded, respondent information, and survey responses.
We adhere to regulations such as GDPR and CPPA and are committed to complying with any new regulations that surface in the future.
We secure your data
All customer-facing business processes and services are included within the scope of the ISMS. This includes all critical and sensitive aytm customer information, as well as the personal information and responses of PaidViewpoint survey respondents and respondents coming from third-party panel partners. These processes include:
- Survey questionnaire development
- Survey application development
- Survey deployment
- Survey data collection
- Survey analytics
- Contracted survey creation, management, analysis, and reporting
- Survey respondent personal information
- Survey respondent responses to surveys
- To perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third-party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Have additional security-related questions?