Hear firsthand from some of the world's most-loved brands about the obstacles they've recently faced, how they moved past them, and how shifting their research to digital helped them reach the other side.
Be the Bridge: Getting your insights team from A to D(igital)
The time has come for all insights leaders to lead the charge toward digital. Current events left many insights teams scratching their heads and wondering whether they should pause research until things went back to normal. But those who had already adapted and transformed their insights programs to agile research methods quickly pivoted without losing any ground.
- Get actionable advice from peers on how to overcome insights challenges in times of uncertainty.
- Discover some of the top questions and concerns coming from stakeholders.
- Uncover strategies for gaining buy-in from stakeholders and leadership dragging their feet on digital transformation.
- What insights challenges did you or your specific industry face during the past few months?
- How did you specifically approach those challenges?
Date: Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
Kandice Coltrain - VP of Business Development aytm
Stephanie Vance - VP of Research aytm
Danny Blatt - VP of Market Research Prudential Financial
Eliza Jacobs - Director of Consumer Insights & Analysis Public Broadcasting Service
Become an aytm insighter.
Want to connect with a global network of like-minded consumer insights professionals passionate about moving the industry forward? Join our insighter community.