From public opinion to product development: How small but agile insights teams get more done with less
Many insights teams want to adopt agile methods but are afraid that increases in speed mean they’ll have to compromise on quality. Some may even have been burned by the quick and dirty DIY research of the past. However, times have changed, technology has advanced and those who fail to act risk missing the boat.
Hear from the insight leaders at Voya Financial and Pharmavite to learn how they made the leap to agile and haven’t looked back.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How adding automation into your research process can help small teams complete more research projects in less time, for less budget.
- How insights professionals can leverage advanced research methodologies like conjoint, max-diff and TURF for everything from gauging public opinion, perceptions and habits to targeting specific groups and testing new concepts.
- The importance of a flexible service model that allows you to pivot between customizable templates, DIY, assisted DIY and full-service research options as needed.
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 2:50 pm - 3:20 pm
Location: Room 2
- Kandice Coltrain, Vice President of Global Sales, aytm
- Keri Hughes, Market Research Manager, Consumer Insights and Research, Voya Financial
- Deborah A. Mendez Campos Reales, Shopper and Consumer Insights Manager, Pharmavite
Become an aytm insighter.
Want to connect with a global network of like-minded consumer insights professionals passionate about moving the industry forward? Join our insighter community.